Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa...

I took the boys to see Santa this morning in Norfolk, pictures and details will be posted later because I also have a "Polar Express" event tonight w/ Gunner at the Botanical Gardens that I have to start packing snacks for (who has a children's event 4:30 - 7:00 and only offers cookies and hot chocolate?). Anyway, when my parents and I asked Gunner whether Santa would say he had been naughty or nice this year, he said "I think Santa is going to be GRUMPY"....and no matter how many times we asked him if Santa would think he was naughty or nice, that is the answer we got. I think he was hedging his bets, so if Santa thought he was naughty then he could blame it on him being grumpy. It made us laugh...that and hearing him ask for "Lightning McQueen and a Tyrannosaurus Rex" for X-mas....luckily I already got him a toy Lightning McQueen and a stuffed T-rex...hope they are big enough for him!

3 comments:

Amber said...

So cute! Aren't they getting too smart? I can totally see the logic on that one. I'm not naughty, just 'grumpy'! LOL!

Leah said...

You are lucky he asked for things you can get him. Everyday Ethan has asked for a "Motorcycle with training wheels". It's even on a poster at school for the kids' wish list. I've just been telling him over and over that you have to be 10 to get a motorcycle with training wheels so Santa won't bring on yet. I just pray everything else is enough to make him forget about it...

Boagie (Janice) said...

You've got a smart little boy. It would've been funny if he told Santa that in person.