Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dad's little helpers

Quick little post...my husband was putting up wainscoting in the dining room the other day, and both the boys were enthralled. Gunner ran and got his toys so they could "help". It was really cute.



Hudson just stood next to Daddy and watched his every move...I could not distract either of them no matter what I tried! Not that I am surprised, if Hudson had to pick a favorite, Daddy would win over Mommy any day...Hudson seriously squeals in pure joy when he gets home at night! Luckily Gunner is Mommy's little boy....even after I am mean Mommy!



3 comments:

Tracy said...

That's exactly the way it is at our house. Zachary is very much a Daddy's boy and Mikie always comes crying to Mommy. It's so fun when they 'help'. Just wait until we can actually put them to work and sit back and direct!!!

Steph said...

Reminds me of my house as well - Dave always has extra "help" when he works on a project. I like the picture of Hudson just standing there watching. What is it about boys and tools??

Boagie (Janice) said...

You should have seized the moment and treated yourself to a facial or manicure or something. Loved the picture with Gunner and his tools. Such big help.