This story begs to be shared....Gunner asked to go to lunch at Chic-Fil-a (or "the Chicken place" as he calls it) for lunch the other day for a treat. We all like it there, because they have a glassed-in playground and give Gunner a free soft serve kids ice cream if he turns in his toy from the kids meal (this is good because while he eats his ice cream I can actually eat my, now cold, lunch in some semblance of peace). Anyway, I told Gunner he could go into the play area and go down the slide two more times before we left, so he goes in by himself while I am busy getting Hudson into his stroller and cleaning up the carnage from our table. I get a tap on my shoulder from a mom at the next table "Um, your son pulled his pants down". I look into the play area, and there is Gunner with his shorts and underwear around his ankles, facing the entire restaurant and playing with his "junk"! I ran in , quickly pull up his pants and ask him, calmly, why he pulled down his pants...all I got was one of his "what answer is it that I think Mom is looking for here". So he never did give me a reason for why he did that... but I explained that Chic-Fil-a would not let us come back if he did it again! I am not sure which was funnier, that he did it, or the matter-a-fact way the mom next to me informed me he did it...as if there are always boys pulling down their pants in Chic-fil-a at lunch time!
3 comments:
That is such a HILARIOUS story! I can just picture it. Particularly the Mom next to you calmly letting you know. Priceless! Thanks for sharing.
Oh, Carrie, that is too funny! What a shock it must have been to look over and see that! I couldn't stop laughing!
Just to make you feel better....Mikie VERY frequently announces he has to go "pee pee" and simultaneously pulls his pants & underware down to his ankles while waddling towards the restroom (and yes...he does it in public places too!)
Post a Comment